Policy Brief & Purpose
This COVID-19 policy applies to all of our employees who physically work in our office(s).
This COVID-19 policy applies to any customers visiting our showroom.
Due to COVID-19 we are experiencing minor delays in our preparation, processing, and shipping departments. These delays are unlikely and inconsistent, but may postpone order arrivals by an additional 1-7 business days.
- Customers are asked to request an appointment before visiting our showroom to limit the amount of customers in the showroom at a time.
- Customers are required to wear a face mask (appropriately) upon entering the showroom building and throughout the visit.
- Customers are encouraged to use hand sanitizer that is available throughout the showroom.
Employee sick leave arrangements:
- If you have cold symptoms, such as cough/sneezing/fever, or feel poorly, please notify management and request sick leave immediately.
- If you have a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you can return to the office only after you’ve fully recovered, with a doctor’s note confirming your recovery and negative test results.
- If you have had contact with a friend or family member that you know has COVID-19, you are asked to do a 14-day quarantine and will only be permitted to return to the office with a doctor’s note confirming you don’t have the virus.
Employee Contact Measures:
- Contact between co-workers and other employees where possible should be done virtually or via phone.
- Maintaining a 6-foot distance between individuals in the workplace is required.
General Hygiene Rules:
- Wash your hands after using the toilet, before eating, and if you cough/sneeze into your hands (follow the 20-second hand-washing rule). You can also use the sanitizers you’ll find around the office.
- Cough/sneeze into your sleeve, mask, elbow, or mask and away from other individuals, If you use a tissue, discard it properly and clean/sanitize your hands immediately.
Open the windows regularly to ensure open ventilation.
- Avoid touching your face, particularly eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands to prevent from getting infected.
- If you find yourself coughing/sneezing on a regular basis, avoid close physical contact with your coworkers and take extra precautionary measures (such as requesting sick leave).
Disclaimer: This policy template is meant to provide general guidelines and should be used as a reference. It may not take into account all relevant local, state or federal laws and is not a legal document. Neither the author nor Workable will assume any legal liability that may arise from the use of this policy. These policies are more of a guideline that ADM Flooring offers to ensure the safety of its employees, customers, and affiliates.
Thank you and stay safe!